Find out which four key factors to evaluate when choosing your next international market. Our expert panel includes country risk, logistics, and international trade specialists.
Title: Webinar: How to Find Your Next Target Market
Date: Thursday, May 24
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Determining which countries have a demand for your product or service is only one of the factors that you need to consider before finding and doing business in a new international target market.
In addition to where in the world you should go, you also need to get answers to these critical questions:
- What are the specific risk factors associated with doing business in potential markets?
- How easy is it to do business there?
- Is the market accessible?
To provide insights on how to find markets with opportunities that are right for you, we’ve assembled a panel of experts who will explore:
- How the Trade Commissioner Service’s global network of more than 1,000 trade officers can provide you with invaluable in-market intelligence
- The many ways you can create a presence in an international market and which factors determine the ease of doing business there
- Pragmatic insights into the hows of getting your product into market and what to consider in your logistics planning
- How to determine the risks of doing business in a particular market and what you can do to mitigate those factors
Register now to participate in the webinar. You’ll have an opportunity to ask our panelists questions during the live Q&A session.
Have you filled out a form with us before? Validate your status to access this summary.
*By submitting this form, I consent to receive, EDC’s TradeInsights e-newsletters, trade information and promotional messages, and can withdraw consent at any time. I also consent to EDC’s Cookie Use.
Please tell us a bit more to access the guide
Register now to access the summary.
Thank you! We hope you find this information useful.
If you are not automatically redirected in 5 seconds, click here.